IK Multimedia Syntronik 2 v2.0.3 MacOS
MORiA | June 22 2022 | AU | VST | VST3 | STANDALONE | 1.38 GB
Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK's advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing. This is a massive update to the previous release, adding 11 new synths, exciting new, advanced, and much-requested functionality, and a huge number of all-new presets for the 22 original synths taking advantage of all these new features.
Syntronik 2 features
• 33 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
• A collection of 54 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
• Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
• 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
• DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
• Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
• True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
• 4 dynamic arpeggiators and new step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
• 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
• More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,500 presets
• Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
• Optimized resizable interface and "lunchbox-style" effects panel
• Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
• Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
• Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available
What's New in Syntronik 2.0.3
- Fixed a bug where Multis using a Syntronik 1 preset were not loaded correctly
- Improved GUI clarity on Windows systems using lower resolution displays
- Fixed a bug where the pitch bend range was displayed incorrectly on the Edit panel
- Fixed a bug on the SH-V panel where the Osc 2 controls were reversed
- Fixed a bug on the VCF3 panel where the BPM Sync and Osc 2 controls were reversed
- Fixed a bug in the 99 Synth where Syntronik 1 presets were missing the 12dB filter slope
- Fixed a bug on the Modulum panel where controllers were recalled incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where time DAW signature changes could cause an audio glitch
- Fixed a bug where Syntronik 1 preset Porta and Glide knobs recalled incorrectly
- Fixed a bug in where Syntronik 1 presets incorrectly displayed the filter slopes for the C and R Type filters
- General reliability improvements
Standalone and 64-bit plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo macOS 10.10 or later.
Minimal: Apple Silicon Processor M1 macOS 11 or later.
Requires: an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST, VST3