Far Manager 3.0 Build 6000 Multilingual
File Size : 24.4 Mb
Far Manager is a program for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems. Far Manager works in text mode and provides a simple and intuitive interface for performing most of the necessary actions: viewing files and directories, editing, copying, renaming files and many other actions. Far Manager has a multi-language, easily configurable interface. File system navigation is made easier through the use of color highlighting and sort groups.
The functionality of Far Manager is greatly extended by external DLL modules - plugins (made possible by a special set of interfaces - the Plugins API). For example: archive support, FTP client, temporary panel and network browser are all implemented as plugins included in the standard distribution of Far.
• Drag and drop facility for copy and move operations;
• Easy configurable options: internal/external file viewer and text editor, file operation associations for certain File types, panel view and file sorting modes;
• Long file name support;
• NTFS "compressed" and "encrypted" (Win2K) attribute and Hard/symbolic links support;
• Plugin modules and commands: default plugins set includes Archive management plugin, FTP client, network browser, print manager and temporary panel, but you may write your own plugins;
• Tunable configuration, color scheme customization;