EndNote 20.4 Build 16272
File Size: 115.63 MB
Focus on what matters most: your research. Did you know that researchers waste nearly 200,000 hours per year formatting citations? Imagine if you could have that time back to spend on your research. EndNote 20 accelerates your research process so you can focus on what truly matters - conducting and sharing groundbreaking research.
Accelerate your research.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Access full text research articles with one click.
- Easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you.
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating.
- Quickly deduplicate the content in your library by searching on unique identifiers.
- Insert in-text citations from your library with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Automatically build your bibliography using the library of 7,000+ reference types or your own customized style.
- Ensure your bibliography is accurate with refreshed journal and referencing styles.
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
- Share some or all of your library with collaborators worldwide.
- Provide write or read-only access to your library.
- Use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Track your teammates' changes and view their activity in your shared library.
- Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Conduct large-scale literature reviews with ease and speed using the powerful analysis tools.
Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
Work From Anywhere
Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
- Windows 10 and higher
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
- 600 MB hard disk space available
- Minimum 2 GB of available RAM
Word processor software
- Microsoft Word[CWYW] for Windows: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version only)
- Apache OpenOffice[CWYW] for Windows: 3.x, 4.x
- LibreOffice[CWYW] for Windows: 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (32-bit)
- Partner CWYW Integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8
* An Internet connection is required to search online databases, find full text and automatically update references